Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

minimum wage at least! - ET

Posted: Jul 27th, 2016 - 10:03 am In Reply to: minimum wage at least! - MTo

They cannot pay below your State's minimum wage; it is against Federal law. As soon as CA raised the minimum wage, MM moved the lowest paying work to a different time zone with a lower min wage, or outsourced the work. What do you think they are going to do when the Federal minimum wage goes to $12 and $15 an hour? Also, your benefit rate is only calculated on a 40 hour week, does not include overtime, incentives, or anything else. I know because I was making around 35K every year, but when I became disabled, they calculated based on 60% of benefit rate, which was almost 10K less than I actually made. Thank God the Feds use your actual wages to figure your disability amount. MM HR lies to the Federal Government. SSI pays more than MM disability, and it is not taxable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)