Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To be fair... - Seasoned

Posted: Jul 25th, 2016 - 7:56 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes raise Is generous and appreciated - Anon

Payday is paid the next business day if it fall on a weekend,so if payday is Saturday and Monday is a holiday, it falls to Tuesday--but late? Nope. And, at minimum editing requirements, this half-cent per line works out to roughly $45 per week - that seems pretty generous to me, and I also do very much appreciate it. I am not management. I have worked for KS for over 7 years and there have been ups and downs, but for the most part my experience with them has been positive. I worked for another family-based transcription service for years back in the '80s and had the same good experience with them - they seemed to have a vested interest in their MTs that corporations just don't have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)