Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

confusing - bananas

Posted: Jul 25th, 2016 - 7:51 pm In Reply to: It is confusing that you do 180 lph and make - way more than 220 lph on Enterprise

I am talking about my line per hour averages, which are actually typed. I am getting a lot more editing jobs now. I am only typing a couple of jobs a day though, most are edit jobs. So my line average is 400 with both.

I am on EditScript v11. Is Enterprise your platform? Sorry, not familiar with it.

As you said, I am pretty new to this company. First time I have ever gotten paid by the line. Always by the hour at the hospital for years and at PJ&A.

I just got a secondary, which I have yet to type for as they seem to be always OOW. I would love to get more than 26 hours per week.

How long have you worked for Nuance?

I do a lot of Enrich, when I have down time. Mostly because I am bored and keep checking frequently for jobs. My office is upstairs, with food, bathroom and TV downstairs. Still no idea how they figure out anything. Least of all my pay. My electric went out and I was logged on for my 2 days off. My pay was horrible. When it was fixed, with 50 less hours, the pay almost doubled for the week. How is that even possible?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)