Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 31)

It is confusing that you do 180 lph and make - way more than 220 lph on Enterprise

Posted: Jul 25th, 2016 - 11:24 am In Reply to: Grid - Bananas

That's what I'm saying. I don't get how they figure the platforms.

Or are you talking about C-LPH? Now that would make sense, I guess. I confess I don't really look at that and don't understand where that C-LPH comes from. Has anyone got a grip on that, or perhaps taken the Enrich course?

I hate doing things on my own time, but if it would help me up my pay I would be on board. I have taken a few courses, and despite their billing, no, nothing new in helping me up my production. It is pretty much common sense plus experience which most of us have already. I don't know if there's any trick about the C-LPH that could help me though.

On my platform even if I get 100% (which I usually do) the only way I would make the money you are talking about is if I did like 400 lph or more.

So basically the only way for us on Enterprise to up our pay is to do more lph and for me it is not possible for me to do that without sacrificing accuracy, so I just have to strive for the continuing 100% most every week and aim for 200+ lph and that's all I can hope for.

If I knew I would be able to do my primary for 40 hours I would definitely be able to get more lph, but that is not the case anymore.

Every time I start hitting the higher production I get stuck with another job from an unfamiliar account with with many rules and then lph goes way back down again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)