Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

I wonder how long ago your hospital - got bought out

Posted: Jul 25th, 2016 - 10:31 am In Reply to: pay grd - bananas

We all have stories of how it wasn't too bad in the beginning. In my case 6 months of extra payments from the company that sold me to Nuance so we could "get up to speed."

Guess what, though, we never did. Once those payments stopped, making a decent living did too.

So just beware is all. Watch for signs of accounts being changed, more going to EHR, etc.

Nuance absolutely HATES us MTs making a decent living. I feel they must have at least one overpaid executive in charge of cutting our pay as much as possible so they can brag about it at shareholder meetings. I am not kidding.

So when you say, "It definitely can be done..." please realize this is NOT possible for most of us.

I used to easily do 300 lph with my previous company. The speech engine was excellent and since the ESR didn't make many errors we didn't have to pore over every report as though it was out to get us, like you do now (because FIESA IS out to get us!).

For most of us to get our line counts up without getting FIESA attacks we would have to have a speech engine that was like 100% better and they would actually have to dedicate software engineers to updating the platforms. Nuance? Never.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)