Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

I for one would NOT put up with that kind of BS - and the company I work

Posted: Jul 24th, 2016 - 7:37 pm In Reply to: Not trying to accuse, want REAL answers - sm

for (so far) pays for that.

However, I think the main thing that is ruining this profession, if you can even call it that anymore, are greedy/unethical wage-stealing MTSOs.

It wouldn't matter if we simply just didn't accept not getting paid for headers, etc....they'd find another way to steal wages or just send even more to India.

This "career" is a lose/lose situation any way you look at it.

You do have a point though...I think the only people who do this sickening job anymore (and still claim to be happy about it) are people who have OTHER income, rich husbands and this is their pin money, OR they are retired and just want to make a little extra $$. There is NO WAY anyone could support themselves or a family on this alone anymore. Thank god I have already raised my kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)