Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

headers, footers - katrina

Posted: Jul 24th, 2016 - 5:44 pm In Reply to: Not trying to accuse, want REAL answers - sm

I know I first heard of this when I was working for MD-IT. I got a call from our manager saying one of the facilities wasn't going to be paying for headers, footers, etc. I knew it was a cheat, but I had worked there several years, drawn pretty good income, and then one thing after another went downhill, the company changed to Command Health, and when we got a big-email that I could hardly understand I basically knew we were going VR. My supervisor told me the big story of how we could even make more with VR, etc. I knew better, as I had worked for Nuance. They offered me an employee position for 4 cpl VR, 8 cpl straight, with the vast majority of the work being VR and I just declined. I saw the writing on the wall, never accepted it and MD-IT let me go day after Christmas. So I have stayed with MT, did a few other jobs. Some companies have been better than others to work for, and I am now in a fairly stable position and not doing VR. And I don't regret not accepting the employee job for 4 cpl VR. I have heard many negative things about the company since that time. So it's not a field you can progress or grow in, it's basically just a part-time gig for somebody who isn't worried about money or maybe just needs a supplement to retirement income. So I would advise anyone else to stay away. I wish I had done something else with my life honestly, and I think about going back to college, etc. but I am 55 years old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)