Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

pay grd - bananas

Posted: Jul 24th, 2016 - 5:36 pm In Reply to: Have you looked at that grid closely? - Lines per hour are impossible.

It definitely can be done and I do it consistently. My last check was an average of $22 an hour the first week and $17 last week. My line count is not spectacular by any means, but over 100 lines per hour easily. I would rather be careful and make more money than not pay attention and get lines.

We were called in to the office if we didn't make at least 220 lines an hour at my hospital job. We were paid by the hour plus line count incentive pay. I am making more here, especially if you factor in not buying work clothes, gas and lunch costs. I was up to 36 days off a year and I really miss that.

If I could get 40 hours per week, I would I would never leave here. Never happens though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)