Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

I agree with you about the - "solution center"

Posted: Jul 24th, 2016 - 11:57 am In Reply to: Transitioning from Enterprise to Escription - Question

I hear that. They used to be right there when you called, right on top of it. Now you have to wait for them to call back. Your schedule and timeframe are not of concern.

Our downtime is completely unpaid when this happens, no matter whose fault it was and no matter how long it takes, which can cause anxiety. In a real office if this happens you don't get sent home with no pay. It's really not fair. When the techies are on your computer, they are paid by the hour, we are not, so no rush I guess to them.

Be wary of them when they take over your computer too. I usually close everything down before they do that, and this is my own computer.

When I had a Nuance computer, I had a person delete my Firefox browser (which I did NOT use for work, merely because with Firefox I could use the latest version and it was easier to get into email and Enrich and it did not freeze like IE did at times when you wanted to use it as a browser while working). They said it was "not allowed."

Also, after that visit I found MTStars was blocked. It is shooting themselves in the foot to do that, just petty.

MTStars is not just where you go to complain, it is a source of information about AHDI and BOS standards, every time you do a google search pertaining to medical transcription the best results are usually on MTStars, which I then could not access because Nuance was mad a few people complain about them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)