Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Change coming for American MTSO business? - Go USA MT

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2016 - 12:50 pm

After hearing Trump's speech last night at RNC regarding his take on outsourcing and trade agreements, particularly the TransPacific trade agreement, which I believe has eviscerated this industry after opening the door to other countries to "do business" here in America, I have some hope that things may improve for MTs here.   Not just for our industry, but others as well where folks have lost their livelihood to outsourcing.

I feel that many solid MTs like myself have gone from making a really good living to basically working for crumbs (ridiculously low pay), and there are no longer any production incentives.  That is a result of "bringing US transcriber pay in line with the International Labor Partners."

I worked 1 year as IC, but got gobbled up by the Taxx man, so for me that was the last straw.  Thank you God for looking out for me.  For those of us whose ship has sailed I feel your pain, I pray that our country will take care of the American workers first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)