Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Two suggestions...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Jul 21st, 2016 - 6:45 am In Reply to: Chair Recommendations for BAD BACK - OldLady

which are not actually names of particular chairs but general in nature. Firstly, go to as many office furniture stores/outlets as you can in your vicinity and try out the chairs with the features you want that are in your price range. I would never buy a chair sight unseen. You need to actually sit in it to see if it fits.

Secondly, find some stretches/exercises for your particular back issues and take a 5-minute break every 1 to 1-1/2 hours and do them for a few minutes. Also exercises to strengthen your core to do in your off time may be helpful. I know you didn't mean "sit for hours at a time" literally, but we do have to sit for long periods of time, AND we do have to get up periodically and having a strong core is essential. I hope my ideas are helpful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)