Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

VENTING - anon

Posted: Jul 21st, 2016 - 5:55 am

Okay, I need to vent.  So far I've been having one heck of a week.  I've been sick.  Wanted to make up time.  I looked for make-up shifts on the swapboard.  None available.  So I worked anyway.  Got told about I cannot do that, I NEED to you use make-up shifts on the swapboard, which there were none.  So apparently I'm guessing that I cannot make up hours if there are no shifts available to pick up.  Then I get an e-mail stating mandatory upgrade to Windows 10 to be done by July 29.  So I thought okay this should only take a few minutes.  Ended up being at least 2-3 hours worth of phone calls and downtime with Support.  Finally got that figured out.  Looked at my e-mails.  Now they send out an e-mail stating do NOT do the mandatory windows 10 upgrade, that it is taking a lot longer than usual (Ya think!).  So I went through all that for nothing.  Then this morning wake up to find there is OT which I cannot get paid OT because I was sick, but I still would like to make up my time missed, but the swapboard states OVERTIME SHIFTS, not MAKE-UP SHIFTS.  So now, I'm concerned about picking up shifts because the wording states OVERTIME SHIFTS.  You would think they wouldn't care as long as I'm helping to get the backlog down, but someone is a stickler about the swapboard.  Also system seems extremely slow again this morning 10 seconds to do any kind of application.  Okay, I'm done.  I could go on and on.  Have a great day everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • VENTING - anon (Views: 787, 2016-07-21, 5:55 am)
    • Venting - noname (Views: 555, 2016-07-21, 10:55 am)