Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am out--free...job outside of MT - sm

Posted: Jul 20th, 2016 - 5:23 pm

Thankful, ambivalent.  Liked working at home for the past 26 years...didn't quite get the kids raised and out, but not so young as they need me here.  The cats will never grow up...lol. 

Went back to same type of job I came from, about $13,000 more a year than when I left ($16/hr)...not enough, but plenty more than I am making now, guaranteed, holidays and weekends off, 9-5 gig, 1 hour for lunch, mileage if I need it, which I won't.  No health, but available through husband, so not a problem.

It is sort of sad, but I have become awfully angry that they think they are going to pick my brain and bones clean of all experience and information and give me little to nothing in return.  This relationship had to end---it had become abusive.

May this message give you all the courage you need to go out and look and pursue, if you can.  I know there are many who are in this field, the way it is structured, at home, via internet, because you can't do the regular travel, dress, appear routine, for whatever reason, and I hope you have/find good spots that treat you well, but don't just accept the abuse, keep looking until you find a better one...hopefully they will be there for as long as you need them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)