Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Are you getting paid for spaces? - SM

Posted: Jul 18th, 2016 - 5:56 pm In Reply to: is anyone not meeting their minimum? - Concerned

Can you cut and paste a document into Word and run an independent line count?

I feel for you. I haven't made a line count at any of these places since my hospital job was outsourced. One place (that was supposed to be a good place) only gave us 30 days to get up to speed with 100+ dictators and a lot of crappy audio and dictators. If you were 50 lines short of your quota, believe you me you heard about it the next day from the team lead. I would type like a maniac for a couple of hours, check my line count and start bawling it was so low.

I left that job but still struggle with lph, especially with this vbc crap that the MTSOs are all trying to palm off as the new trend in MT. I'm finally making halfway decent money at my present MTSO (for MT) but still not making required lph yet. I've decided to just plug away and make them fire me if they feel I don't cut it and I will collect unemployment while I figure out what to do next.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)