Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

From "I get your point" - sm

Posted: Jul 16th, 2016 - 8:20 am In Reply to: Being on production is doable if you have the - MT

Yes, of course this is true. The things you mention destroyed MT -- I have no argument with that, and it's why I left MT. But the point I was making was that when we were initially put on production, made lots of money, and got to work remotely, it was fabulous. In many respects, our positions were completely re-categorized; we were no longer lowest-on-the-totem-pole clerks but were instead contributors to the continuity of healthcare, treated with respect, and allowed to control our income within generous parameters depending on our needs. No longer the case, I know.

Honestly, I think that the powers-that-be never anticipated that we could have earned as much as we did or they would never have allowed us to work on production or remotely. They probably envied us. What we see now is the reigning in of what used to be our substantial incomes, great benefits, and independence so that they can enjoy the profits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)