Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Being on production is doable if you have the - MT

Posted: Jul 16th, 2016 - 7:49 am In Reply to: I get your point - beginning of the end

same doctors over and over with no new ones. Same accounts with no new routines. Not doable when each day is a new doctor or routine. All ESLs, looking up new doctors, new OP notes where they talk like an auctioneer, looking up a report so you can attach an addendum, ect. Ten years ago I worked for a clinic where you were assigned doctors and did them all the time. I made very good money with that then, but they then changed it to everybody does all the work, and my paycheck went down after that. Cherry picking came in then. Now I work for a service with lots of different accounts and I never know what I will be doing from day to day. Different doctors all the time. Cherry picking constantly, even though they say they don't. I don't make anywhere near what I did 10 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)