Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I don't know why MT was ever considered - MT

Posted: Jul 15th, 2016 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: Just one of the many resons I QUIT MY JOB - today

a production job in the first place. It's not like data entry where everything is the same all the time. It never should have been made a production job with the level of knowledge you have to have, but either salary or hourly job. Especially today when we're expected to do so much more than just key the dictation. I spend a good part of my time looking up stuff or fixing mistakes. Especially with VR. We should all demand hourly pay instead; maybe with an incentive if you put out so many more lines an hour than required. Suppose I'll get a lot of dislikes with this, but really, I don't know how else you can make a decent living with this job anymore. Everything is stacked against us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)