Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Standards - LMT

Posted: Jul 12th, 2016 - 11:29 am

Ok...so doing some typing and had to check the patient's EMR record.  I think that NURSES or anybody putting in the information absolutely should be held to the HIGH standards we are about typos.  Found this on the medication list...

Panprazole??? ok Pantroprazole it is.  Also this one... Tylein with codiene prn....WTH is Tylein?? and notice the misspelled Codeine? sheesh.  I mean, as a MLS..i KNOW its Tylenol and so shall make sure on my document it is correct.   

I'm so tired of everybody thinking MT's are low on the totem pole, because obviously we could beat any doctor, nurse, or other professional when it comes to documenting medical information PROPERLY and with correct spelling!!!!  

Here is a shoutout to all my fellow MT's who are feeling down in the dumps about our jobs, lack of jobs, QA, etc.... WE ROCK THESE RECORDS AND WE KNOW WE DO!!! BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES AND YOUR SKILLS, CUZ APPARENTLY NOBODY ELSE HAS OUR SKILLS!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Standards - LMT (Views: 670, 2016-07-12, 11:29 am)