Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Nothing warm and fuzzy about this place - sm

Posted: Jul 11th, 2016 - 7:15 pm In Reply to: From the frying pan into the fire or from - fire to frying pan?

We don't have the dreaded grid or the barely legal (if legal at all) deduction of lines for pay because the platform is "more user friendly." We do have frequent audits between 5 to 15 jobs a month with a 99.65% or above score on those mandatory audits. Depending on what group you're in or who your manager is, a critical error (which usually are not critical at all) will lead to PM (performance management) in which they follow you very closely for 6 months. If all of your work has to be looked at my QA, then they cut your pay (not sure of the exact amount, but you will be making on average 3 lpl). However, it is a law that they have to pay you minimum wage for your state (which is about what you will make anyway). You would be getting yourself in another bad situation with MM. You haven't been off the job too long, take some time and eat real food, regain your strength, and if it is possible, go back to school and have the state pay for it. You will be better off in the long run.

About those error ridden emails they send, I have been tempted to grade them and send them back with the point reduction, especially the error ridden emails that inform us that we made an error! I would love to see the look on their faces if that were to happen. I wish you the best of luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)