Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

From the frying pan into the fire or from - fire to frying pan?

Posted: Jul 11th, 2016 - 6:46 pm

Hi there! I am an ex-Nuancer, got the ax a few months ago, on UI looking for a job. (By the way, God I love getting food stamps once I got over the initial humuliation - eating like a queen!) So I get a phone message & email today from MM for pathology, all pathology positions having "competitive salaries, excellent benefits and generous sign-on bonuses." I did not call back yet. The email went on to say MM is "employee-focused," computer & device package provided, 15 PTO days + 13 excused absence days. Of course everything else in the email was all warm & fuzzy also. They found me on CareerBuilder, and I do have pathology experience which can be quite challenging and usually straight typing.

So is this legit or BS? I am going to call tomorrow and be honest about my experience with N, the Dreaded Grid ( I am sure you've heard about that) was what did me in. I am reluctant to believe that MM might be better than N, always seemed on this board like they were very similar.

So what do y'all think?

Biggest laugh - 3 typos in the email, just like Nuance. WE had to be PERFECT but their emails were always a mess!

Thanks for any feedback, will check in before I call.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)