Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

DITTO THAT - Taps2

Posted: Jun 28th, 2016 - 7:40 pm In Reply to: What she said ^^^ is true. Here's an example for you... - ......

That is 100% accurate, true, and yes it has happened to me and it will happen to you, too.

When you're considering the grid, you must also realize you hardly ever get to get familiar with providers, so understanding their nuances, as it were, is going to cost you at a tune of over $100 a week. (Like said above.) There is still a lure to be able to make up to 12 cents a line, but other companies pay for templates. We get 1 cent a line for that if you transcribe. They are lengthy and you can spend a lot of time deleting some providers' templates. I had one account that much of the template was in tables, and you could not delete portions. It was insane. You do not get paid for deleting, even if it takes up your time. While you can make between 7 cents a line and about 12, it's not true compared to other companies that are paying you for templates or letting you insert the template, IE, HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS.

I don't hate the company, and I have never had such good managers (TSMs) in my life at other places but the reality is, don't come here unless you are just perfect. If you're so perfect, you will enjoy another company better, I do believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)