Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE - HappyMT

Posted: Jun 28th, 2016 - 5:09 pm In Reply to: RUN - YouCanDoBetterMT

I have been working for TMT for a long time. No, I am not the owner. I do know that just like any other company, there are always those who complain and whine and gripe about every last detail and nothing will ever make them happy.

I did get a good laugh about the size of the envelope being an issue. Quite frankly, I don't give a hoot what size envelope my nice size paycheck comes in. Entertaining that something so petty is even mentioned.

I would be the first to tell you if it was hell. I have worked in hell at plenty of other jobs. This is heaven in the grand scheme of things. Yes, there are emails requesting help and demanding high quality, etc. but as long as I know I'm putting in the effort and doing my job and pulling my weight, I know it's not directed toward me and I go on with my work. Most of the emails are either asking for help because people haven't been working when they should be and help is needed or notifying us of quality issues, both of which I saw at every other company I worked for.

Everyone has their opinion. Some people can not be happy regardless of their situation and that's so sad.

I have to say, it is honestly impossible to make $3.18 an hour unless you have NO MT experience at all and don't have a clue how to type acute care work. Yes, some dictators are difficult, but much less than many I have encountered at other jobs. I would surely never spend an hour typing a 3-minute job, but that's just me. I have never come across a 3-minute job in this facility that could possibly take an hour to type.

As for the new software, Chartscript is not owned by a company like Powerscribe (owned by Nuance). Chartscript is owned by 3M and they do not have a transcription company to outsource work to. Common sense would say they are not going to be taking our work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)