Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

would like to know - MT/QA

Posted: Jun 28th, 2016 - 12:21 pm In Reply to: Even Worse - Victim

I would really like to know who this company is. I think we all should know so we can stay away or if we worked for them before we can be aware. If you don't want to post, could you please email me the name. I worked for two in Pittsburg, but the one off the top of my head is Diskriter and I worked with them for just over a year as QA back in 2011 and 2012. I made hourly (which was low), but decided to leave because they were making tons of changes. Some higher ups were quitting and then they wanted to change QA pay to per line, which I didn't like but in the long run I probably would have made more that way as their pay for QA back then sucked as do most companies who hire to work from home. I can do the same thing at a hospital for $23.00 or more an hour but I can't work outside the home so it sucks for me. :/ I am assuming this is the one.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)