Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

HSDM audit comment - noname

Posted: Jun 28th, 2016 - 11:41 am In Reply to: HSDM audit comment - Mountainwoman

Way to go, Mountainwoman!!!!

I didn't think the client could see OUR feedback. We have been told to be professional in our comments to QA because the client could see those, but I never thought about them being able to see feedback left for us. Shouldn't QA delete comments left on things they can fill in/clear up?

Might your HDSM be KP?

MM has gotten beyond ridiculous on all this d+#n grammar. I understand that sometimes a comma is absolutely necessary and could potentially change the meaning of something, but give me a break. In most cases, who cares if we put in 5 or 2 commas? I'm sure the doctors don't sit there and think "oh that stupid transcriptionist put a comma here and it shouldn't be here or should've been a semi-colon, etc. We are not book or magazine editors who are well paid to edit (and I just love it when I find mistakes in those)! I want to get their pay for all this BS that we get dinged for.

Anyway, keep up the great work!!! May you and I and all others who want out of this h*+@*$#e get out soon!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)