Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Even Worse - Victim

Posted: Jun 28th, 2016 - 5:09 am In Reply to:

That story is terrible....but closer to home....

There are actually MTSO companies out there who are selling and your personal information with outsourced MTs overseas in Pakistan and India.

A Pittsburg based MTSO company is one example of this. They once hired all US based MTs. However, the fired every US based MT they had and outsourced the work to India and Pakistan and set up each outsourced MT over there with an American name and identity so that their clients would not know they were outsourcing the work. There are other companies who are doing the same thing. I just know about this company because I worked for them and found out that someone in Pakistan or India was working for this company under my same name and I don't have a common name at all....no chance of someone else having my same name...especially in India or Pakistan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)