Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Acusis is smaller than M*Modal, but just as bad. - MM & Nuance are Acusis role models. sM

Posted: Jun 27th, 2016 - 9:12 pm In Reply to: anyone know anything about Acusis? - sm

When I worked at Acusis, I used to constantly read the M*Modal & Nuance posts here on MT Stars, because whatever MM & N pulled on their MTs in terms of "exciting new changes" that made their lives and careers even more miserable, Acusis always followed suit soon after.

The best advice I can give on the subject of escaping M*Modal or Nuance is to just go all the way and get out of transcription altogether. All the smaller, seemingly better companies are either trying to bee like their "role model" counterparts, or else will eventually be bought out by them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)