Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You need us - MT16

Posted: Jun 27th, 2016 - 9:07 pm In Reply to: You need us - TiredMT

Though I do not send many reports to QA and when I do, I am trying to find out a phrase a certain awful dictator says, but cannot get blanks filled in. I decided that if I leave a few blanks and QA can't fill them in, why not just send on. Rarely are blanks filled in on reports I decide to submit so I send them on through.You are not above us because any MT can test at any time to bump up from tier 3 to QA, it is a matter of passing a test. I was offered to test and after talking to other QA girls telling me the horror stories from some reports from same MTs and/or India, I felt it wasn't worth more stress. However, the OR is incorrect in her statement stating QA would not have a job if the MTs did not send reports to them to fill in blanks because when not pulling reports to QA, they edit reports just like an MT. We're all in the same profession, so why attack one another.....simply put, we all need each other. Yeah, you might come across those few QA people who are on power trips but that is what the delete key is for.🚮

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)