Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You have to read this story - noname

Posted: Jun 25th, 2016 - 10:39 pm In Reply to: I thought since QA could not see old reports - we were noted supposed

You did the right thing. Your boss needs to be reported to her boss. If her boss also says you were wrong, go to her boss. Your boss should be fired for telling you to do something that is clearly wrong and could put patients in danger of receiving the wrong medication. The least the NP could have done was spelled the d*@n medication. She should be put on suspension or something until she can learn how to pronounce medications!

Make sure to send yourself copies of all correspondence so you can quit and then use it against them when you file for UE.

This kind of stuff makes my blood pressure rise and my stomach roll. Man, I hate all these POS companies and bosses and others in supervisory type positions who think they're so important and have done and are still doing their best to run us MTs into the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)