Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

Yes, I have to agree with you - Furious as well

Posted: Jun 25th, 2016 - 11:39 am In Reply to: I understand - What you are

about what you said. I really do try to refrain from cherry picking as much as possible, even sometimes going back into the pool and taking what I avoided a few minutes before. I guess if QA would not be so punitive when we do try to take on the worst dictators, then we would not be so inclined to avoid these. I do a verbatim account and there are times when this just cannot be done 100%. When you combine that with multiple blanks, QA slams you to the floor with low grades and rude comments. But again, I do realize that always giving the bad reports to those who are willing to do them is not fair. Just too bad that things have changed so. I see on the New MTs board there is not a single post. No wonder. Three schools in my town have closed due to lack of interest in this field. Technology had better soon come up with good front end VR or point-and-click, as I am afraid after the "back-in-the-day" MTs are gone, the doctors and others who now have the luxury of saying anything in any fashion they desire, will be in a very bad place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)