Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I Applied - To This Company

Posted: Jun 25th, 2016 - 6:43 am In Reply to: MSLA: Has anyone worked for this company? - CaliMt

many, many years ago and in the interview they questioned how much I would want to be paid and I told them. When they offered me a position, it was at 0.5 cpl, which back then was just unheard of. I refused the offer, of course, and asked them why they even bothered to ask me how much I wanted to be paid, if all they would offer was 0.5 cpl? They did not respond to that question. I see now it is by the page, and just keep in mind that usually IME reports are quite lengthy and perhaps $2.50 per page is not quite enough, and probably comparable to the 0.5 cpl offered over 10 years ago, or so. It may look good at first, but if you do a report that is 80 pages long and add up the lines, as opposed to the per page payment, it would probably end up being a whole lot more in lines than it would be in pages. Just letting you know my experience with them many moons ago. Good luck!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)