Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Cherry Picking is Okay in my eyes - Furious MT

Posted: Jun 24th, 2016 - 9:00 am In Reply to: cherry picking - TiredMT

I know cherry picking is not right and it puts patient's care in jeopardy....but being with the rate of pay we receive, and being that we make the same rate to complete difficult dictators as we do decent dictators....it's not worth it. As the saying goes...you get what you pay for. Don't expect the highest quality when shopping in the dollar store. I skip over ESL dictators or difficult dictators. Until they pay me a higher rate to put up with that crap and they force dictators to take the responsibility that they are the PRIMARY ones who are putting patient care in jeopardy, I will do not their work. It is not right to put the MT at fault because they make a mistake because they could not understand or understood something incorrectly due to an idiot doctor who lacks basic English skills. It is pathetic that someone studies so long to be a doctor and then is too stupid to learn basic English. Aren't they emabrrassed by that? So, I will cherry pick and I don't care what they think. If I am paid crap for a salary...I'll do the minimum. Don't expect me to go above and beyond, then crap on me with salary. Above all, I am sick of foreigners coming into this country and causing American people to lose their jobs. This is the same thing in this situation. Do you think it is fair because some idiot doctor who can't learn proper English slurs through a report and you either blank it, miss it or misinterpret it causes you to lose your penny job? It is not worth it. Do the reports you want. Don't do the ones that put your job in jeopardy. Let QA do the ESLs and difficult dictators...after all, they are the ones who are the super Gods in this field and they never make a mistake. QAs make more money...so LET THEM DO THE ESLS AND DIFFICULTS. Cherry pick my friends. Cherry pick. Don't put up with that garbled crap for the crappy pay and disrespect you receive. Losing your job over some nonEnglish speaking or some uneducated doctor is not worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)