Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Days of OOW - mom22

Posted: Jun 24th, 2016 - 7:35 am In Reply to: I work for one - Nuance ambulatory care

I have signed in 3 times OOW this week, twice for a full shift. I know some who lost their account were placed on my account which then made getting work even harder, and now they are saying they are trying to find positions for us and asking if anyone knows acute care. HOW do you not have enough room for the employees you have and yet Indian news reports Nuance is hiring several hundred Indian MTs on a monthly basis? I realize the answer to this already, of course. But we are expected to drink the kool-aid and be happy with it. We have a job. Right? That's what I'm told by my TSM. How lucky are we that we have a job? Well, how good is the job if you don't have any work??? And now they don't even care about hiding it. They're posting the stuff online!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)