Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 55)

I never understood what cherry picking was until recently - just me

Posted: Jun 24th, 2016 - 2:57 am In Reply to: cherry picking - TiredMT

I'd always worked on Docqscribe and as far as I knew, there was no way to cherry pick jobs they just came in as they came in. So I never understood when people talked about cherry picking.

Now I work on editscript. Jobs still come to me in whatever order, although I can see the job queue to see how many jobs there are, what they are, doctor, etc.

BUT, recently I wanted to look up how to do something in editscript and googled it and I found a page of video lessons and one of them was how to make your own queue in editscript. I thought that was interesting, since I dont have that option on MY screen! I guess you have to have a certain status with the company to "cherry pick" your own jobs from the queue? But now I finally understand what people have been complaining about all these years! It would suck if some people get to pick their own jobs and others just get the crap they are dealt (ESL/mumblers).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)