Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That all depends on what changes you object to. - Amphion MT

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 3:35 pm In Reply to: Amphion MT acquired by Imedx...what to do? - wondering

The changes so far are not so bad. I think next we will be put on their time clock. I do not really mind that. I also think it is hard to mess with our line count since our line character is different, longer, we do not get paid for spaces, and the screwy way they figure it. However, they could cut out the free template lines.

As per the email, our insurance and 401K will change. Depends on what it is. Lastly, the PTO. I have a feeling it is going to be cut. These are the changes typically made in an acquisition. Don't know about audits and required scores. As well, our work will probably be sent to India and I hope we have enough left.

It just depends on what changes you do not mind, and which are just not tolerable. I do find a reduction in PTO a problem, as well as if I have to sit here with no work during my shift. We will just have to wait and see. IF THERE IS ANYTHING better, it will probably be an IC job. I may go to that in the next 2 years part-time and take early retirement. Many of us have been through this before. Personally, I have never found the changes to be beneficial, but you never know....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)