Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTS Orientation Team Position - Curious

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 1:50 pm

Has anyone gotten this position and if so how is/was it and what about pay. Says it is hourly.  This is the 3rd time it's been posted in a month.  A friend has more than enough experience and was interviewed the last time it posted and told she had the experience but the position was filled and they would keep her resume for consideration if it came open again.  I told her if they keep overlooking her, it's their loss and to quit re-applying because apparently they aren't looking for someone with years' experience in QA, training, team lead etc...because she has what they are looking for. Also have another friend with a lot of experience apply too.  Not sure what they want but they keep posting these openings and not hiring qualified people.  I was considering applying with them but would like to hear from those who actually work this position and the QC position and about the hourly pay.  I need hourly pay only, no production pay and hourly is hard to come by.  I make hourly now but need something that pays more.  Thanks in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)