Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 61)

That's at least 2 companies - BMMT

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 11:44 am In Reply to: You hit the nail on the head. I was making bank - on the grid with good dictators or pretty good

Judging from the post below about Accutrans, this would make at least 2 companies they were attempting/have sent our work to. How many more are there? Seriously. Just tell us you don't want to pay us more than 7 cents and let us work without penalty. It's not like they can't just make new rules, and we can follow them or end up without the job. So WHY don't they just make it 7 cents across board? There has to be something in it for them to send it out. And why to different companies? Why not just utilize one? I don't understand. I just know I've signed in OOW for 2 days so far this week, and the TSM recently stated some of the work is gone, and she's trying to find other work for us. But it IS there! They are liars and cheats if they say it's just going. Yeah. It's not going. They are sending it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)