Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Update - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 2:12 am In Reply to: May be on your heels - Backwoods Typist

How I wish I could post something good, but I knew it had to be too good to be true.

The position is with a small doctor's office doing transcription, but also helping out at the front desk answering phones, scheduling patients, greeting patients, etc. Starts at 15 an hour, M-F 8a-4p. Boy I think I am really hitting the jackpot with this one. Turns out this office is nearly an hour away from home. I just cant drive that far every day. The 45 minutes I drove everyday for my in-house was hard enough.

Good thing is I now have contact with a staffing agency and the staff are super nice. They told me I could fill out an app with them and they would consider me for other positions. I really feel that things are beginning to turn the corner, and that whatever has been waiting for me for so long is getting closer and closer. Something keeps driving me, telling me to not give up despite me wanting to do just that, especially after the rough couple of days that I have had.

I hope you all realize just how valuable each of you really are and that you wont let these a-holes get you down. You have not failed, MT failed you. I encourage each of you to do what makes you happy in life. After losing several family members over the last few years, I have finally decided I am doing just that. To hell with whoever doesnt want me happy. Time to do what I want to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)