Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Excited too - Tts mt

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2016 - 10:15 pm In Reply to: Getting a job in a hospital....best move I ever made! - Happy now

I feel like I just got the last transcription job in a hospital setting.... An hourly wage...16 dollars with an 8 cent bonus production after a certain amount....benefits like vacation time that is more than 8 dollars an hour . After working for these internet companies the test was so easy too. A normal speaking Doctor. Imagine that!!!! I hope they do not change their mind..seriously paranoid that something will happen beforehand I start in July😔😔. Check your local hospitals MTs. All signed up to start school in the fall and just happened to see this job on their websites while scanning for jobs in my soon-to-be profession (which I won't be going back to school now)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)