Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

VR word changing from vendors - ripoffVR

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2016 - 7:46 pm

When I logged on this afternoon to work, I noticed an email from our QA department informing us a certain procedure word is not being recognized as what the dictator is saying and putting in another "similar" word and the doctor is getting upset.  They stated they have  contacted the vendor to see if they can "tweak" the program so that is recognizes the correct word.  Now, I thought as we do VR and make the changes, these changes are supposed to store and recognize them so that it makes the editing job much easier.   But, I have come across so many jobs where the SAME word has to be changed in the SAME area, such as if the dictator says emergency department, the VR puts out emergency "room" and this gets so cumberson and  tiring and I hate being paid 4 cents per line to have to constantly change the VRs paragraph form physical exam to lined up to the left with all caps headings.  It takes me twice as long to edit this garbage, and you mean to tell me all they have to do is contact the vendor so they can "tweak" it?  Completely fed up with this crap. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)