Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Don't Make My Mistake - ME

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2016 - 2:43 pm

All my life, I have been told that I keep too much stuff and don't throw enough stuff away.  (I am not a hoarder.)  So, a few years ago when I returned to college and quit transcribing, then moved, I was proud and felt like I was "doing the right thing" when I got rid of my MT stuff.   After all, MT was dead.  The reference books were outdated anyway, but I also got rid of foot pedals, a Boostaroo, and otherwise good equipment.

Now I am ill and sans a car and looking for... guess what?  MT work!  Or something to do from home.  And I need a foot pedal, etc.

Word to the wise:  Don't make the same mistake I did.  Mine was boxed up and out of the way, but I got rid of it anyway.  Keep your stuff.  You never know.  Never say never.  Etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)