Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Keystrokes - MT

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2016 - 12:56 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes --relatively new account - anyone else ...

I worked there several years ago. My first account was AWESOME -- Radiology, clear dictators, lots of repetitive stuff, templates. Maybe 1 bad dictator in the whole lot of 25. The typing was very straightforward, with little or no special instructions. We cranked out some serious lines! Unfortunately, Keystrokes lost that account.

They then put me on another Rad account, a brand new one. There were so many "glitches" that had to be worked out, so many leads -- many who were temperamental, pages and pages and pages of instructions, and a horrible, clunky platform that required 30 steps just to get to the point where you are actually typing the text of the report. It SUCKED, and it was stressful for me. My line count plummeted.

I used to be a small MTSO. We didn't do pages and pages of "special instructions" for that very reason -- it just slows everything down, threatening not meeting TAT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)