Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Pay grid - Anon MT

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2016 - 7:59 am In Reply to: But what was your line rate before and after the mistake? - More detail - sm

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention, in response to you saying that you would still work there even if you got penalized all the time...the thing is you would not be working there for long at all. After a few major/critical error, they put you on a probationary thing which is supposed to last 4 weeks with I think daily updates with your manager (correct me if i'm wrong anyone), and then usually, from what I know they just fire you after two weeks...so, no you don't just get to make a lot of errors.

One last thing, they WILL catch your errors...the auditing people are ridiculous...and once you get one critical error, they'll mess up your pay for the week, not just the one day. You will not be making even more...unless you can do over 600-900 lph and have all the other metrics perfect at 100%, you wont make more than 8-9 cents a line. The grid is made to keep you a a low pay intentionally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)