Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

May be on your heels - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2016 - 2:16 am In Reply to: Getting a job in a hospital....best move I ever made! - Happy now

I may be right behind you! Received an email about a job locally as a transcriptionist, but also doing office duties. Only draw back to this is its temp to hire and first shift, whereas I work 2nd now. I have been praying hard the last couple of weeks because I have been so incredibly unhappy. Maybe this is the answer I have been waiting for...my way out.

I am excited about this, but also a little scared about getting back out into the world. I really did not want to be in another office, but at this point my happiness comes first. Sick and tired of this crap. Ready for something to change.

I am so glad that you managed to get out of the nightmare that is Nuance. Good luck to you in the future. Good luck to all those still with Nuance because we all need it. Hopefully I will be leaving soon, but we will see. Will keep everybody posted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)