Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 65)

What she said ^^^ is true. Here's an example for you... - ......

Posted: Jun 21st, 2016 - 5:34 pm In Reply to: Pay grid - MT

And one of the many reasons I am planning on giving my notice (maybe, might just flat out quit w/o notice) ---

The following is just ONE example of how Scruance steals your pay.

I transcribed 82-year-old instead of 83-year-old (a very difficult to understand ESL, of which MOST of the dictators here are)....got a CRITICAL error because it was a "number." All numbers regardless are considered critical. This "life-threatening" error costed my about $110 for that week. You can see by this example that their claim of patient safety is BOGUS. In no scenario is mixing up 82-year-old with 83-year-old a life-threatening error. It's not even a MINOR error for f's sake. This is what you will be dealing with constantly if you apply at this horrible, unethical, greedy, unfair, despicable company. You will live to regret it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)