Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

There are a lot of variables. Depends on account, - how many ESLs, etc.

Posted: Jun 21st, 2016 - 4:38 pm In Reply to: Highest line count per day with EditScript - fastfingers

Some of the ESLs you can get good at if you're allowed to work the account long enough. Some you just won't be able to understand, no matter what. If you get an account with 70% ESL, you are going to have a harder time than one with 10% ESL. So there's no way to tell. With the accounts you get from an MTSO, especially the big national ones, i would say that 2500 is durn near impossible.

It's also been showing that former "high" producers when typing only and getting 2000 lines, for example, typing, can only do about 25% more when they use Editscript. So figure it out. A 50% pay cut to do editing, but you can only do 25% more, not 100% more.

I think it's comparing applies to oranges because of the different variables, platform, ESL or not, how much data entry (unpaid), etc.

I did 2700 lines one time in 8 hours. I used to do 2000 lines a day when typing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)