Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I think you and I work for the same company - dealingwiththistoo

Posted: Jun 18th, 2016 - 4:33 pm In Reply to: Need Advice from felllow ICers - NuttyMT

I work for an IC company just like this. I was hired as "part-time" 20 hours a week. Then, they wanted to know my days. I said, fine. Then, they wanted to know my "average hours." I told them mornings. A few weeks ago, they sent out an email wanting everyone to respond with their schedule. I didn't. I am an IC. I signed up for 20 hours a WEEK. If you want employees with schedules, hire employees and make a schedule. I came to this company from MModal. I know my rights as an IC. And judging by the turnaround in this company, and how much they get behind, and the constant "why are people not showing up for work emails" from management, everyone else does too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)