Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I was recently hired. They seem okay. But I use the - term loosely.

Posted: Jun 18th, 2016 - 12:38 pm In Reply to: Anyone working for iScribes? - MTOLDTIMER

The training is excessive for $8.50/hr. The team leads who train are very young and inexperienced, thus very frustrating as they (mine) keep making dumb errors and takes offense to being corrected. The patient/physician encounters are okay, depending on who the physician is. Some jump around, some don't ask for particulars from patient to get a complete chart. Regarding enough hours. Again, depends on who your team lead is and how fast they are at getting back to you for your next chart assignment. It is like MT work but with some differences. It is hourly or production, whichever is greater, when you are finally, if ever, released from training. I'm talking already nearly 1 month so far of mind numbing training. But it is a fairly new and growing company, so hopefully it will be streamlined in the near future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)