Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript.. (Views: 42)

How many have been asked to move their schedules to afternoon - raise your hand please.

Posted: Jun 17th, 2016 - 4:54 pm

(raising my hand) I work an INSANE split schedule of morning, afternoon, evenings to try and "chase down the work," and I am STILL running out of work -- in the afternoon! Late afternoon, on a Friday no less! Interestingly enough, I never run out on my morning shift, so why, why, WHY do they ask to move hours to the afternoon when that is the only time I'm running out of work? There is no logic here whatsoever! I can answer my own question actually - it's because they want "coverage" as they call it - coverage so that "just in case" someone dictates, there will be someone on to type that note.  Stupidity, sheer stupidity.  You want coverage?? Then pay me for my time - NOT just for each line I type - pay me for my time that I spend sitting here providing coverage for your horrible excuse for accounts. 

Rant over.  Sorry for all the caps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)