Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Any smaller companies using Word and FTP? - Jessie

Posted: Jun 16th, 2016 - 8:48 pm

I'm looking in archives and using Google like crazy to try to find companies that type in Word and use an FTP to transfer files, possibly one that sends a computer doesn't have their tech guys in my computer. I just had a bad experience where one of the tech guys from my former company made some changes to my computer and now I cannot install new updates or any platforms or programs requiring administrative privileges. He even put a profile on my computer where he made the changes and I have no clue what the password is. Just my luck he is no longer with the company and I can't get ahold of him to find out what he did and how to fix it. I have that one at the shop (hopefully they can fix it) and a new one on the way, but really don't want someone else in doing something that messes it up like the last one. I just lost a job last week because their IT couldn't install anything. TIA

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)