Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

All transcription sucks now - tutu

Posted: Jun 15th, 2016 - 8:46 pm In Reply to: Need Advice from felllow ICers - NuttyMT

As transcriptionists, unless we work in-office and have access to skip jobs, we are on the perpetual receiving end of crap, day in, day out. I only get crap reports, if I get any work. I wish I knew who you work for, but if even the best transcription companies are pulling this crap, this business is not worth it. I'm so sick of these mushmouth doctors getting away with it. They need to be called on it but nobody ever does because doctors are their/our bread and butter. They need to be forced to listen to their own dictation. It's sickening. I'm so sick of having to try and interpret what a foreign doctor is mumbling while he snorts snot and breathes heavily, bursting air through his nose into the phone. Good god it's NASTY! I'm changing careers after 25 years. YUCK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)